New Shop

Slowly putting up parts. let me know if you have suggestions

It would be nice if you sold -

1. Woven plastic cable protector, possibly by the foot.
  2. Drag chain by the foot
  3. Extruder wiring kit
  4. Complete extruder kit (extruder, wiring kit, driver, extra fan as one item)
  5. Packs of four (or more) of each screw, bolt, washer, and nut
  6. Replacement power supply for RAMPS
  7. Extruder nozzles and barrels
  8. Extruder Teflon tubing and push connect attachment for filament

Basically all the machine parts a la carte, improved part support for the extruder, and the parts that put money into others folks pocket instead of yours. :wink:

Can you add specific individual tool mounts? I chose poorly when I bought my printed part kit, and now that I want other mounts, I don’t see them.

I can do this, but I am only willing to print/sell my designs. I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes and I know mine print well. I should be able to add these in the next few days.

It would be nice if you sold –

1. Woven plastic cable protector, possibly by the foot.

-I have a 100’ spool right now, I was unsure if I should sell it, guess I should.

1. Drag chain by the foot

-I don’t feel I could offer better price than anywhere else online.

1. Extruder wiring kit

-Hard to do, I don’t want to make custom sizes for different size builds. This can just be extended with the wire I sell, that’s what I use. Custom connectors are expensive and prone to failure. I worked at a company and we chased connection issues for months. Terminal block would work, I could make a printable part.

1. Complete extruder kit (extruder, wiring kit, driver, extra fan as one item)

-Wouldn’t change the price. Most fan sales are multiples not singles.

1. Packs of four (or more) of each screw, bolt, washer, and nut

-Hardware store would be a better option. The time it would take to count, bag, and pack this would increase to cost significantly. I do my best to do things efficiently. If I did this I would have to do inventory for each batch, time costs money. Right now I buy in exact quantities and bag them all in one sitting.

1. Replacement power supply for RAMPS

-Sure, But I couldn’t offer a better price than anywhere else. I do have 3 power supply options in stock but have not implemented it into the shopping cart software as a bundle option.

1. Extruder nozzles and barrels

-I’ll order some.

1. Extruder Teflon tubing and push connect attachment for filament

-I am strongly against bowden tubes.

Basically all the machine parts a la carte,

-Maybe If I had some employees to help, inventory nightmare.
improved part support for the extruder,

and the parts that put money into others folks pocket instead of yours. ?
-Is this meant to be offensive? Am I misunderstanding this?

Alan
You could use www.3dhubs.com for parts or contact one of us to help you out. If you need something printed send me a PM

Curt

This group is awesome.

Is there an MPCNC facebook group? :slight_smile:

I don’t think there is actually. I know I had set something up a long time ago for vicous1.com but no group. If you think it’s a good idea I can get that setup or if you want to do it.

Don’t know how popular it might be, but at least it’s a good way for people to show off machines and projects…at least easier than attaching on the forums.

-I am strongly against bowden tubes.
Me too. I want tubing to guide filament from the spool to extruder that's all.
and the parts that put money into others folks pocket instead of yours. ? -Is this meant to be offensive? Am I misunderstanding this?
Of course I did not mean that offensively, I am trying to help. I mean if I have to pay for any of these items anyway, they may as well be purchased from you to help support what you are doing.

Thanks for clearing that up, makes total sense now. Maybe I just hadn’t had enough coffee when I read it.
I order quantities of a handful of items from your suggestions, They will be up soon.

Thanks again