Nut holder, laser module holder, control board sexy case looking to purchase

Nut holder, laser module holder, control board sexy case looking to purchase. Any sellers or providers?

What?! No way, you have cnc make the sexiest holder you want. Start simple and keeping upping the complexity until it is sufficiently sexy…then put them up for sale!

1 Like

I only got as far as the crown in styrofoam for tutorial. My zaxis nut holder/s is/are bent. That’s why I wanted to buy one. I haven’t successfully finished my first MPCNC. So I don’t break anything more. I finally printed duplicates of nut holder TODAY with my creality CR10S Pro after months of extruder input feed issue with my prusa. Finally a successful print. After I get zaxis working on mpcnc I can spend time setting up printer mod and leveraging mpcnc capabilities. Then finally drill flat parts for my low rider2 and cut out wikihouse. I’ll try more part printing with creality then start fiddling with mpcnc 3d printer mod. Just seeing my options and now I notice thingiverse provides industrial grade printer development for parts till I’m self sufficient.