Pen Plotter Fill?

Hey guys! Does anyone know of good software to do a “partial fill” based on grayscale with a pen plotter?

I got a CMYK pen and want to see what cool stuff I can draw with 4 plots. I played with one that did little circles and it turned out pretty well. Just looking for other options.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

You could maybe try squiggle cam:

Or search for something that can be done with axidraw. There are a lot of plotter enthusiasts with axidraw, and I think it uses an inkscape plugin that basically outputs gcode.

1 Like