Pinball cabinet and others with Lowrider 0.05-0.1 accuracy

One way to reuse a spoil board!

10 Likes

Another plastic and wood infusion. My son is in love with Ferris wheels atm and looking around only the old lego kit was decent size, but collectors item and quite dear. Threw this together quick and for $25ish.

Learnt that the x pulley grub acted funny through last wheel cut. I swear Ryan, if the new design can make use of some better hardy and bigger pulleys that would be awesome upgrade as is. These damn grub screws, usually if feeds and rpms are making router struggle, eventually it can come loose I found. Anyways will fix it with some fresh application of locktite.

If anyone wants to make this I could share files. 6mm wheel but use whatever just change the stl accordingly on gondolas part going into wheel to extend or shorten accordingly. Base use whatever size, I used 16mm and couple furniture cam and locks, but you can use brackets or whatever. 12mm aluminium rod but can be upto 13mm and will still work. Simple micro n20 motor and wheel plus bracket and a battery box. Some m3 bolts 10mm. That’s it.

5 Likes

Shoot this has not really been much of an issues after the initial build. Most people just forget to tighten them. You are setting the flat one first then the one that lands on the curve? You can use loctite on the grub screws and the shaft if needed.

2 Likes

I will give this tightening method a go. Cheers.