Pinball machine plans

Found on reddit, here

Looks like they (but probably just one guy, right?) offer quite a few plans. I haven’t watched the video yet (need to be quiet). Looks pretty neat though. They also say they will change the designs for your thickness plywood for free. So that is awesome.

3 Likes

Holy cow, that is actually sick!!! So worth the money. The other projects on there are awesome and that workbench is sexy!

I need to find a good supply for plywood like that. It looks great.

I had been thinking about some hex shelves for ever but I did not come up with anything good looking and modular. His approach is awesome. normal flat pieces and either a 2 way or 3 way connector. Looks great and you can add as you go…I think those would make excellent test parts and as you make more testers you have more shelves! Need some sort of thickness compensation but that is easy enough with a wedge or printed part.

Where are the zip ties? On the hex shelf, Three down and 1.5 to the right.

1 Like

Exactly. Remeber we were looking for a functional test file so people would be more inclined to actually do test cuts before diving in. I think this would be great.

1 Like

Ugh… yet another open shelf design concept. Someone better hurry up and design some drawers or doors for all those shelves. I hate how much sawdust settles all over my shop on stuff.

1 Like

Measure hole.
Cut material.
Apply hinges.
Door.
Profit!

Measure hole.
Measure shelf.
Build box.
Drawer.
Profit!

There, done! :wink:

1 Like

Too much work. I’ll just hang a sheet over it.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

3 Likes

Needs a jig, since it looks like the roundover is on both sides…

5 axis machine could handle those curves.