I been printing for the last week or so on my new MPCNC with a heated bed and glass successfully and all of a sudden my prints have stopped sticking. I tried tried the following and for the life of me can get it to stick again…
- Bed is level…checked multiple times
- Glass is clean (with 70% rubbing alcohol)
- Nozzle is clean
- verified and made sure nothing has changed in slic3er.
5)Temperature settings which have worked before up until now are:
- Extruder 195c first layer, 185c other layers
- Bed 65c first layer, 60c other layers
- I’ve tried adjusting the above temperature by values of 5 higher than the previous attempt and still no luck.
- PLA has not changed…still on my first role.