Plasma Build, THC and Babystep in Marlin

I have my Plasma lowrider 2 table working pretty well but I am limited by the lack of Torch Height Control. I’ll make a post showing my machine off soon. So far have been using all stock Marlin code and hardware from the V1 shop: https://shop.v1engineering.com/collections/lowrider-parts/products/lowrider-cnc-bundle

I would like to build a THC similar to this:

Assuming that I can get the THC device working how would I communicate the steps to the Mini-Rambo 1.3? I think Marlin’s Babystep function would be the best way of adjusting Z on the fly but I only know how to do this through the LCD screen. I don’t understand enough about Ramps boards and their inputs to actually know where to plug things in. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Since maybe not everyone knows what Torch Height Control is I’ll briefly explain. Most commercial CNC plasma cutting tables adjust the height of the cutting torch on the fly to adapt for heat warpage and sheets were not flat to begin with. It prevents failures, improves cut quality and causes less damage to the plasmas’ consumables.

Thank,

Kale