Plate for d618

Hey guys, noob here. Does anyone have a file for a plate for attaching a dewalt d618 router you a lowrider2 that they wouldn’t mind sending to me? Preferably with a vacumn attachment? Thank you in advance

1 Like

Why a 618? Because you have one I have 3 of them in tables but they just seem so big to me o I bought a 611 but I may be tempted if you find a plate that by itself would be just marking new holes but the vac attachment stopped me

I’ve heard the power allows to run at lower speed and makes much less noise, which is my goal, especially with something that will be running for a while at a time

They are quit compare to a 660 not as much difference to a 611 but lower toned some 611 has power for most thing but the 618 has twice that so yeah it’s at my BIL’s place so I don’t have easy access 2 hr drive if you get it mounted I would love to see it in action sounds like a worthy project

I am currently using a Bosch 1617EVS router on my LR2. I can run it at lower RPMs and deeper cuts for good chip loads. It does run quieter, but that is just a bonus for me. My main concern is limiting heat buildup in the router. I live in Arizona and the typical temperature this time of year over 110°.

1 Like

How wide is your lowrider? Does it sag the 2.25 hp routers are incredibly hardy but have not tried one is AZ in summer :rage::rage: bet they don’t like it much. We just got his up and running for a job specific project 3/4inch marine ply and acx can you cut 3/3 in single pass or 2 to 3 just curious we have t iim me and I’m only experienced with the mpcnc

I built a 6’ x 10’ table to cut full sheets.

Should I find it somewhere I will keep you all posted. I have seen a couple on this forum but haven’t heard back from anyone. It’s my first build so wish me luck

1 Like