So I’ve been watching you guys with your fancy tables for a while and trying to figure out how to origami a full size build into my garage and still park the cars.
I didn’t trust hanging it and I didn’t have the floor space for the fold up models so I’m taking a third path and building a table that can break down and hang on the wall or get tossed in the back of the car.
The design has worked well and I’m sharing my journey in case someone else has similar design constraints.
Here were are my. requirements:
- No part should weigh more than 50lbs
- Assembly time should be under 5 minutes
- Design should be mostly auto squaring and accurate.
- Design should expand to a larger table if needed.
- Should take no floor space when not in use.