Powering things up

Ok, I have searched high and low, and as my wife would say, I may have just missed it…

1. I have everything ready to go. I bought the kit, which came with a power supply - I have searched and not found any “plug” for the power supply. Am I just to hack the end off and then use the + and - to power my SKR Pro board? (I am fine doing that given my background as an electrician and an IT guy), but I didn’t want to do something stupid this close to giving it a test…
  2. On the SKR Pro board, there are two places for power - motors and power - I am assuming both need to be connected to power?

That is all - been trying to be self sufficient on this - excited to give it an initial power up this weekend!

I think this should explain what you’re looking for: Power to skr pro board - Mostly Printed CNC - MPCNC / Advice - V1 Engineering Forum

2 Likes

Thank you! I searched and searched - apparently I wasn’t holding my mouth right! :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

No worries, sometimes the secret handshake gets a bit fussy. Look forward to seeing the results of firing that puppy up! :+1:

1 Like