Primo Kit Parcel Weight

Hi Guys

Because it is not viable for me to have the Primo shipped to me via our Postal service, I have to make use of a freight forwarding company using Fedex.

In oder to get a quote to ship the package from the US to me, I need the weight of the full Primo kit parcel as sold on this website.

Does anyone perhaps have this figure to hand?. I did ask Ryan via DM, but he has not repsonded to me yet, so I thought i’d ask here to speed things up a bit in case anyone knows

Thanks

@Ryan prefers to answer via these forums vs a DM. So anyone can see the answer again later, and one of us can point someone who asks.

Ryan uses flat rate boxes, so I don’t know if he knows the weight off hand. But maybe he can weigh a box. The screws and motors are heavy. The plastic isn’t.

I will need to kit that up and actually weight it,

I am ordering:

1 x Primo kit
1 x Skr Pro 1.2 and TFT
1 x 2m extra belt
1 x EndStop
1 x 1/8" collet for the Makita Router

Roughly I would say 9lbs, but I will check in an hour or so.

Thank you kindly !

When i said Endstop - I meant E-Stop - but i doubt that would add much to the weight.

Appreciate the effort to do this for me. I’m sure it will help other international buyers looking for this info as well.

Cheers !

5.7kg

Thank you

No problem. Sorry for the shorty reply I was in a bit of a rush but wanted to get that to you ASAP.