Primo upgrade parts out of stock - trying to source

I’d like to upgrade from the old classic to the Primo. I’ve been watching the V1 shop for a couple of months and am on the alert list but the upgrade kit has been out of stock for a while.

I’m attempting to see about sourcing the parts elsewhere but some of the parts are a bit ambiguous (at least for my knowledge/skill level). Like the 10mm GT2 Pulleys, I’m finding a bit of variation on google (with teeth, without, different bore size, etc.). Maybe I just don’t understand the part well enough and I’m seeing a lot of various recommendations from Google trying to guess what I want.

I’d much rather support Ryan and buy from the shop and also get exactly his supported parts, but I’d like to start my upgrade this summer.

Any recommendations on what to buy for the pulleys and idlers? The nuts, bolts and screws are easy enough and I think the belt is in stock.

Thx!

The idlers are 12mm diameter without teeth, and the pulleys are 16 tooth. Also if you get 5/16” bolts, be sure to get “partial threaded” ones. They make bearings fit better than all threaded bolts.

Thanks for the help. I took another look and the V1 shop has the pulleys, idlers and the belt in stock. I can pick up the bolts and such elsewhere. I’ll probably do that.

2 Likes