Prints Coming out all...Strange

Print faster than what?

The settings on the repeitier page are what I use. If you are looking for speed this is not the machine, this is for size. Delta machines with a floating head and a larger processor are for speed. There is a trade off between speed accuracy, and strength.

The easiest way to gain speed is a larger nozzle which allows for different slice settings, thicker layers being the key factor.

I feel like I got a step closer today…turns out slic3r is terrible for me. I don’t know why or anything like that, but I just did a 3d benchy with Cura instead and it turned out a lot better. Then I tried the weird looking piece in the first post I did. Man is cura way better at supports, they snapped off so easily! With the other one I actually had to take pliers and attempt to snip away at it, it was awful. I think from now on I will use cura, that weird blobbing is gone. Ripples are still there, that’s mechanical for sure, but I think I am fine for now.

Slic3r usually winds up being terrible for anyone!. It does ok, until you use a better slicer then you never look back. CURA is top knotch. I also use Simplify 3D for anything I want “perfect”.

I use slic3r for the toolmount part, simply makes a mess of it. They all have weaknesses. I have profiles in all of them.

Interesting. I agree about switching around. I do the same. S3D did a bangup job on my entire MPCNC kit however.

Yeah it prints a little better now. Some xyz pieces are a little warped but that’s okay right? Only around the edges

Hi

I trying print the robox vase mentioned in this post. It prints well but the entire print has infill and at 25% scale it takes 31 minutes to print. Do I need to change a Sli3er setting to avoid the infill throughout the entire print?

Spiral vase