Problem with New middle Assembly (bearing contact and squareness)

Ill try with new conduit soon. I already drilled out the holes that the bolt passes through. The work around I’m using now is c clamps on the back of those xy brackets to keep tension on those bearings.

I would rather order an extra center assembly then to get conduit and still not fix it. I didn’t Crack any of the parts but im pretty certain something is warped.

Just let me know if I can order a new center, I would like to keep the ball rolling on this project.

Edit: letter C

What pieces do you want? The mail has already been picked up today. I can send you an invoice and ship tomorrow.

The 2 gray z brackets, the 2 xy brackets, the spacer and the spacer with the nut capture for the lead screw that is sized for the all thread that comes in your usa version of the kit.

Did you remember to ship that? I got new conduit and it’s a no go. I got a pair of calipers and when the new parts get here I’m going to compare them to the old. Soon as I get the new center I can wire up the steppers and get to learning how to 3d print. I went ahead and ordered a bunch of milling stuff too. I’m going to give fusion 360 a shot because I already model in it but I can’t find a way to make it do trochoidal milling. I know it has “adaptive 3d clearing” which is supposed to be better but it’s not what our machines need. That’s for Tormach machiness milling SS and stuff. I might get ESTLcam though. Its got that “tabs” feature which I can’t find in Fusion unless I model them =/

Sorry I took Sunday off.

I just answered your paypall dispute.

Dont be sorry, hope you enjoyed it. I spent it tubing paint creek and ruined my phone.