problem with parallels connection/use E0 and E1 mirror x and y

hello, i had problems to connect x and y axes in parallels. only each axe move one stepdriver.
I think i hill have problem if i can solve this problem because i needed to increase th Vref more more than 0,9 for both step drivers or more to have more power.
It’s difficult to make a mirror of x on E0 and x on E1?
who can help me to put my vicious working?
Thanks

No, i didn’t use wiring harness. i do all connections like the image.

the first 2 color stay and the same position and the second i cross the color of wires.

black to black/ green to green/ red to blue/ blue to red.

Thanks it?

It would be helpful to know what you are using. Coukd you answer the questions in the first post.

Are you using my wiring harness?

No, i didn’t use wiring harness. i do all connections like the image.
the first 2 color stay and the same position and the second i cross the color of wires.
black to black/ green to green/ red to blue/ blue to red

Color matching does not work. All steppers are different.

i have this step driver.
http://www.reprap.pt/images/42BYGHW811.pdf

Can you help me?

thanks

Pictures of your connections are needed. and it would be best if you answer the questions in the sticky. It is very hard to blindly answer questions.

Your pairs are black and green, red and blue.

I take this pictures

Ramps with connections and step driver.

Can you help me with parallels connections?

thanks.

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

What are the 3 wires plugged into the endstops, be careful you are plugged into power as well that is not typical.

start with the single connection, and you might figure out the rest.
Your motor black and green, plug into the board red and black,
and then the motor reed and blue into the board green and blue.

ok,

For parallels i need to connect black (1) to red (2) / green (1) to black (2) / Red (1) to green (2) / blue (1) to blue (2)

That’s it?

Just translate the colors I gave you to the colors in the wiring diagram. The previous post is unclear.

Just translate the colors I gave you to the colors in the wiring diagram. The previous post is unclear.

Ok, i draw this. Let me know if it’s correct.

Thanks

No.

Match all 4 colors, then just swap the motor red and blue on one motor. You are just trying to reverse 1 pair.

i just do it and only one motor work. the directly connected.

i don’t know why

Running the motors in parallel looks like the picture I’ve attached. As explained, wiring them together just with one coil switched.

The reason for switching the coil is only so the motors rotate in opposite directions (so that the gantry moves in the same direction since the motors face each other).

It’s been a few months, so you probably have this sorted, but if not, I’d be happy to try to help with troubleshooting.