Problem with time of cutting

Hello, i have a MPCNC, but my doubt is:

In ESTLCAM, my problem is: When I do a pocket , the MPCNC goes back to the Z and XY home of start cut and goes another layer, deeping that all Z again, but that is a lot of time spent.

Or, summing up: how can I tell to ESTLCAM just to start a new layer in the finish of the previous layer? If the milling arent a pocket, the cut works well and doesn’t do this that I explain above.

Thanks in advance

Look at my intermediate estlcam walk through. is is about exactly that.
https://www.v1engineering.com/estlcam-2-5d-routing-intermediate/

Thanks, I read and understand: machine order and start level are the solution, but what is “Holding tab length” that you put 1,59mm?

It is the little piece left to hold the part in place.

I tried the start level solution, and it doesn’t change the “Z time problem” for pocketing: it’s always going at level Z+clearance plane for each layer (like on the video in fact). It may have an explanation, but I don’t see it. It’s time consuming when there are a lot of passes. (sorry for my english).

You need to use the start level setting, shown in each picture.

For example, take the first ‘rough pocket 1’, with his start level 1.55, and then look at the video just this part:
the CNC will mill 2.50mm, then the CNC is going up at the clearance plane to go back under, to mill another 2.50mm.

It’s ok here, because you just need 2 passes to make one pocket, but if you mill a simple small square (area=10mm*10mm, 50mm tall) in a stock part which his +50mm tall (you can just see the simulation in eastlcam for that), you will see the problem of the CNC going 20 times at the clearance plane and it takes the most part of the time. If you mill a circle instead of a square (same area), you don’t need a pocket, you can use the ‘drill’ option, and it will go something like 2min instead of 20min for a square.