Purchase Question

Has anyone purchased anything from the shop in the last few days?

I ordered an SKR board and made my payment three days ago. I never received any kind of confirmation email or text. I used the “contact” link on the shop’s page to ask for an update, and still haven’t received anything.

I’m starting to wonder if I need to have the charge reversed.

Hmmm. @vicious1 isn’t always on top of emails, but he is almost always on top of shipping. Is it possible the v1 emails are going to junk mail or something? He also posted here today, so I know he’s around.

Thanks. I’ve checked my mail server and there is nothing that their junk folder caught. I guess I’ll just wait a week or so and see if it shows up.

I suspect Ryan will pop in soon and tell us what’s going on. This is really unlike him. But I’m sure he thanks you for the patience too. He is a one man show working out of his garage (but it is his full time gig).

1 Like

I have been working on this all morning.

A few days ago I was told an email bounced. text emails seemed to be working fine but pictures were bouncing. The host is helping but for some reason all support emails are not getting to me and not getting sent, some have been in a 72 hour hold…so frustrating.

1 Like

FYI, your tracking email should be just fine. Those are sent from other servers and you should have several. Your package is in route.

Okay, I think it is fixed. Some ancient filter was no longer valid so when they updated it just deleted all incoming emails.

My apologies to everyone.

1 Like

@mcporche. In case you didn’t get a notification.

Thanks for the update @vicious1 I assumed it was some kind of glitch, I just wasn’t sure if the order had gone through. I"ll be looking for the package.

As for the tracking email(s), I never did get them.

And, to wrap up the thread, the package arrived today. Thanks for the prompt shipping, @vicious1

3 Likes

That is great news. Just to be cautious, I checked your account. You did not provide an email address with your order or on your account. That solves this mystery.

If you place another order please be sure to fill that in before you do so.