Rambo 1.4 case (Lowrider CNC 2)

Thank you! Got it converted to stl and printed last night. Mounted on my lowrider today. Fits perfectly. Awesome case

1 Like

Nice! And if you guys noticed, there are components that you can turn on/off if you’d like to do a large chunk of the flat part of the base out of wood/aluminum.

I also have access to a glowforge laser and ended up cutting 5mm of height off of the printed part by cutting a flat piece

Printed great. This is a great case!

Thank you

1 Like

I’ll need pics! I love seeing things I’ve designed in use out in the wild

Looks great thank you

2 Likes

Love this design! I want to try this. Is anyone able to share the STL? The Gofile link isn’t working for me - says there are no files.

1 Like

@kodaxx, any chance you can share (or re-share) the STL files for your design? It looks promising in an otherwise desolate field of RAMBo cases!

1 Like

Yes! I didn’t realize that gofile links expired. I will attempt to find the file again and upload to my google drive.

1 Like

The following link should work better. Longer term hosting and I added a readme, some images, native files, etc.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l_ByMP-06NNsYrtNXIxLMqKlQO043C9I/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Dude. This is perfect! Starting up my printer now. Thank you so much for sharing.

1 Like

All I ask is pictures once you get it installed :relaxed:

Will do! My case print warped on me so gotta redo it most likely. Otherwise it seems perfect.

Here you go! Let me know if you post it on thingyverse and I’ll post there too. Did you mount a screen?

2 Likes

STUNNING! Printing mine now in my LR2 Colors, will definitely post photos when I get it installed! I was getting tired of the other case lid kept popping off.

Suggestions on mounting to the Y plate?? Or just short screws?

Also, how about mounting the Case & Rambo?

Thanks!

1 Like

Iirc I used 3 screws, just through holes. Once you hold the flat plate up there you can mark where they go

1 Like

What size bolts are used for the case and the board for this?

Printed it out and this is a great case!

Thanks for the files :slight_smile:

Pretty sure m3.

1 Like