Rambo 1.4 Case

Does anybody know of any STL files for the Rambo 1.4 case ( not the mini )

Here’s one: Gnarly Rambo Archim Case by Allted - Thingiverse

1 Like

It is for the mini

Now I’m confused. The pic sure looks like the Mini but I’d swear it’s the file I used and I have the full size Rambo

If you look here: Gnarly Mini-Rambo Case by Allted - Thingiverse the case listed for the mini, the backing plate is more narrow than the one in the first file I listed. I think if you download both and compare you’ll see the difference

I have a display, and I use this case. My only complaint is that the clearances around the SD card are tight.

Thank you Paul. Those look like the files i was looking for ( the bigger case). Someone needs to edit the mini tag line. I printed the whole case and then tried to put it together a week later. It didn’t fit

i just ordered a rambo 1.4 (ultimaker from the v1 shop) and was looking through stl’s for cases on thingiverse to get a footprint i could use to model my own box and i realized that none of the mounting holes in any of the files lined up with one another(!?) i’m not sure which are correct… can anyone who owns the board and has successfully printed a working case please steer me towards one with proper spacing on the mounting holes?

i found a model of a rambo 1.3 on grabcad, is there any chance they are the same size?

I’m not sure what parts of the Rambo board you need for your model. The case I pointed you to on Thingiverse fits my Rambo 1.4 board. Just now I also brought that case and the Rambo 1.3 model on grabcad into Fusion 360, and the two models align with the risers matching the holes in the mounting holes in the board and the USB connector on the board aligning in the hole provided in the case. Power and the entry for the stepper cables also aligned, though the board sits away from those openings.

thank you, this helped me out a great deal. still tweaking it, but my case is in the works!