Reciprocating Saws

I was using the 12 V dewalt 2010 model. It had worked great for me. But now it has become dull. I was thinking to buy a new Reciprocating Saws . Which saws are you using. Is dewalt still the best or should I try some other. I want a saw in which blades can be changed without the tools . Which are the best options available ?

I think any of them made now have tool-less blade holders. My jigsaw is ryobe and my sawzall is a ridgid model.

I have been buying makita and I have been happy with all the tools so far, including the recip saw. I’m not doing intense construction or anything.

I have the low end porter cable and it gets the job done any time I grab it, pretty light as well.

OH! I forgot I also have one of the Ryobi/Ridgid sawzaw attachments for the changeable head oscillating tool. https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-JobMax-Reciprocating-Saw-Attachment-Tool-Only-R8223412/203011676

This is the same one I have. It’s a corded one, but it cuts through everything. I buy blades in bulk. Once one looses it’s bite, I toss the blade and put a new one on.