Returning to my MPCNC

Greetings fellow MPCNCers! I have finally gotten back to my MPCNC after all this time. Cleaned it off and used it to do some carving this week.

I know there have been a number of firmware updates since I last updated mine. I saw on that the current version is 510. My build is still running 425D, but I’ve made a number of customizations to it. Is there a good place to find a list of all the changes between 425 and 510? The GitHub repo only goes back to 502.

Thanks!

1 Like

We have not really edited much, the updates are just keeping current with Marlin’s new minor update schedule. So technically there are hundreds of changes per update bump if not more, but very few if any affect us.

Another way to put that is if you made a ton of customizations, don’t bother. If you ran stock settings update and things might be a bit smoother.

Customizations are minor configuration updates, mostly for the router power relay.

The numbers are also misleading. I bumped to 500 to show clearly where we moved to the new configurator.

When did arcs get fixed?

1 Like

About 418-425. Somewhere in there.

1 Like

Thanks for all the insights. Sounds like I can just stick with what I’ve got until I encounter some compelling reason to update it.

Thank you all.

1 Like