Recently I had to set up my MP3DP from scratch. It went not to bad, because the people here rock. So in no time I was printing again, and this time everything seemed right.
But after three days, I had parts they were very “fragile/brittle”, I checked those MP3DP parts I printed, and in fact a little force, and they broke too.
So, what the heck was different from before. PLA, almost impossible it’s changing behavior within 2-3 days…so I checked all the movements are accurate, my first thought was I did something wrong with the extruder, no the extruder was accurate too.
Make a long story short, I forgot to put the right value for the hotend thermistor, now everything is allright.