Rigid MK8 Mount with through body part fan and capacitive bed probe holder

Got it, thanks man!

:smiley: I just printed your old design 2 days ago and you uploaded a new one same day. I have not tested it yet but will probably print this before putting it in my mpcnc

the old version works just fine. currently its printed over 50 parts with no problem, aside from issues with not having the right tape (3M is worthless for printing on). I’ve just had a lot of free time at work and ive been doing the onshape webinars and beefing up on my cad. And ive been working on my designs more. I will be printing the new version soon, im printing an entire machine for a friend and ive been going slow to minimize printing errors (4 rollers took 32 hours). once thats done i’ll be printing up all the addons he needs, and this will be the first one i print so i can see if my “improvements” made things better or worse.

any interest in one that will work on that other universal mount, hicwic i think made it.

i think im done with this project for a while. Ive added versions with HicWic’s Universal Mount connection. since some people feel the need to use a different mounting option. I updated all models with a little extra cutout for ziptie connections (the original design was a little too cramped). Hopefully someone can find use in these parts. I was able to get one printed out recently and it came out great. Its super fun to watch print too with all the internal ducting. Enjoy!

Working on the final designs for a version that has bltouch support. so far it works as a bltouch mount. haven’t had the time to try it out to see if it actually works as such. I’ve tested the fit with a generic and genuine bltouch classic. but I’m still waiting on some feedback as to the validity of the probe height in relation to the nozzle. once it’s been tested and tweaked I’ll be able to upload it to Thingiverse.