Another weekend spent in the shop, and more storage built. I did finally get the MPCNC fired up again. That project isn’t close to being finished, but I’ll be sure and post about it when its done.
I had all Sunday afternoon to myself. I decided to try out the AC on the shop. It was 95 outside, so I set the AC to 85. Looks like it burned about 20 kwh between the AC and all the tools I was running.
Once I had it a nice comfortable temperature in the shop, it was time to get to work. I’ve been needing some place to put my clamps and some of the smaller cut offs. The kids had some storage containers for toys that they weren’t using anymore. The initial plan was to make two carts. One for cut offs and one for the clamps. I did some googling and found some designs I liked. I merged a few of the ideas together and came up with the pictures from below. I still need to make the hangers for all the clamps, but you get a good idea of how it will turn out. (really need to figure out why my pictures don’t rotate)