Sensorless Dual Endstops and Stall Detection - Trinamics

I haven’t had a chance to read anything more than the first post but this sounds like crash detection in the Prusa firmware. If the printed part gets warped and curls up and the nozzle crashes into it the printer will lift the nozzle. Home x and y then resume.

It is. The difference is that 3D printers generally receive nearly no force as they are additive processes rather than subtractive. With a CNC you have to differentiate between the normal forces of pressing a bit into wood as it’s removed and the bit being lodged into the wood by accident/error.

Hi all, I just created a post where this is working on a new Marlin build with minimal changes to just configuration.h and configuration_adv.h. Here is the link:

2 Likes

Hey everyone I’m not a coder & my build is the Lowrider 2. I’m having trouble finding my board so I went to board manager & I’m stuck can I please get help at this part and a better idea of where to go to finish this up please y’all

Here’s what I have
I got the SKR Pro v1.2 32-bit high-Frequency 3D
BIGTREETECH TMC2209 V1.2 Stepper Motor Driver 2.8A Peak Driver 3D Printer
BIGTREETECH TFT35 E3 V3.0 Graphic Smart Display Control Board for Creality Ender 3

Hi, this thread is very old and not related to what you are trying to do (flash an skr pro). It would be better to make your own topic, we will help.

But you need to grab the firmware from MarlinBuilder releases and flash it by just putting the firmware.bin on the skr microsd card and powering it on. The tft also needs to be flashed. It is a little different.

https://docs.v1engineering.com/electronics/skrpro/#firmware