SKR Pro and TFT35 Case

What are some of you using to mount your board and display (SKR Pro and TFT35)? I have tried looking at thingiverse, but the search engine is broken right now. Didn’t want a wooden box, hopefully some type of 3D print solution. Any ideas welcome. Thanks.

1 Like

It’s for the 1.4 but he also has a tft35 case included in the files

1 Like

The pro is a different size.

I don’t have one. I would like to have one, but I don’t.

Does that not fit the new controller infatuation :grin: you must not resist

Resistance is futile. Always need more.

1 Like

To be clear, I have an skr pro and the tft. I don’t have a case for them.

1 Like

Guess I will give it a try with Fusion 360 and see what I can dream up. Will post what I come up with.

I believe @vicious1 said he a “sketch” for one …

Hi Mark, Did you ever find or create a case for the SKR Pro 1.2? I received my board today. If I find a case I will post in here.

I went with this case

I use aviation connectors version with 8 pin connectors

and this case for the screen

2 Likes

@DanR I made my own case and used a thingiverse model for the TFT35. My main PC went down this week and I am waiting on replacement parts. I printed my own case and thought I made it a little on the small side to hook up all the wiring. I have modified the file, but I haven’t loaded Fusion to get back into it.
I decided to buy a case from Amazon [Project box].
(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PWSWVMS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) It worked out well. I cut some holes and mounted it.

Just posted this on thingiverse.

Thanks Folks, I was offline for a while and just getting back. I have my Primo mostly assembled now and will print one of the above and do my wiring. Thanks!