SKR PRO V1.2 fail uploading

I worked on LRCNC build for the past several days. When I came to upload the firmware it results in an error, and when I click build it successfully. Here a screenshot from platformIO:

I use (V1CNC_SkrPro_DualLR_2209-2.0.7.2-src) firmware
TFT 3.5 V3.0 ( flashing succeed but shows “no printer attached”)

Are you flashing that with an stlink? Have you tried flashing with the sdcard?

Hi Kev

I tried flashing with the sdcard then green led start blinking few seconds but I don’t think the flashing succeed.

On other hand, the stlink method is not very clear for me yet. I am a beginner in this field.
I think I have stlink can this be used?

Here is my setup.
by the way, the board came with TMC2208 drivers it may affect the flashing process.

The skr is probably flashed (people should be flashing via the sd card in 99.9% of the cases). You need to flash the screen and then make sure the baud rate is set to 250k

That is not an stlink, it is a simple usb/ttl adapter. This is a proper Stlink, it has RST, SWCLK, SWIM and SWDIO pins

You also need to use the correct data cables. When using touch screen mode you need to use the single 5pin (usually black) cable that plugs into the (IIRC) rs232 port on the skr. The two grey cables are only used when you want to use marlin mode on the display.

One of those ribbons is also used for the tft sdcard if available (aux2). +1 what Jeff said about flashing the tft. I forgot I just had to do the same thing setting up my Gtr board.

I try the 5pins cable and its works. Thank you for your help.

When I test some gcode to see stepper motors movement I notice slight noise when I pause the process. is that cause due to the stepper driver or it is normal.

My board came with TMC2208 drivers, is it ok or should I get TMC2209 driver instead?