SKR Pro v1.2 Firmware for Printer and CNC

I have an SKR Pro v 1.2 board and I want to make a machine (MPCNC Primo) for printing, milling and laser cutting. The difficulty is in the Marlim configuration, mainly the Z adjustment, since for printer the ideal would be BLtouch, while in CNC it would be by Z probe. It seems to me that Marlin only accepts 1 type of Z control. Also the printing table is smaller than the total area used for the CNC, which makes it difficult as the Marlin has fixed dimensions in the firmware. I even thought about having 2 firmwares…but it would have to load automatically in a selection of the type of use (CNC or printer)…does anyone have an idea of ​​what to do?

Sorry for the translation, as I’m using Google Translator…I only speak Portuguese.

It seems like it would be some work to swap them out. Just cleaning the cnc to make it printer friendly. And then installing the printer bed. Swapping the firmware on an skr is not too hard.

Have you done a lot of 3D printing before? The MPCNC is a great cnc, but not a beginner printer.

I don’t know of any good solutions. Maybe someone who uses it as a printer could chime in.