Skr Pro V1.2 & TFT35 E3 V3 firmware update troubleshoot

I’m doing a primo build and per the website I went with the bigtreetech SKR pro V1.2 & TFT35 E3 V3 touchscreen.
I Downloaded the V1CNC_SkrPro_Dual_2209 zip file.
I then took the file: firmware.bin and renamed it to FIRMWARE.bin. Saved it to the microSD card. Updated the board.
Then the TFT35 screen.
With the 2 files and TFT35 folder.
The problem?
After updating the screen with the 3 file items the graphics and badges are off center clearly not square and not accessible.
What could this problem be?

I think your calibration is not correct. Did it ask you to touch dots as part of the flashing process? I seem to recall it did on mine.

I know that if the calibration is misaligned you can reset by placing a reset.txt fill in the root folder of the sd card.

Try flashing the screen again. It has done that to a couple of people.

Unfortunately after formatting the 16 GB SD card included in the kit and copying the
-TFT35 file folder
-BIGTREE TFT35 V3.0 E3.26.X.bin
-Config
To the miniSD it still has messed up graphics and interface.

It does seem the touch features are okay to use. All contact points are engaged at the right places when touched.
Just the icon themselves seem to be offset on the interface

I had that issue when I didn’t include the folder with icons. Check that the folder unzipped correctly and delete the files from the card to restart the process.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help. I have since tried to download it from the V1 engineering site and it still did not resolve the issue. I also redownloaded it to a Mac book pro and still did not have success. I also have downloaded it from the GitHub page on the PC and the Mac and it still has not properly resolved the issue.