Slotted Sleeve

I know I have seen it here somewhere, but I cannot find it. I saw a printed slotted sleeve that goes into the end of the conduit to protect the wire from rubbing the metal edge. Anyone know what I am talking about?

This one?

Thingiverse link

Thanks. That is it. (I actually just found it myself too by scrolling through hundreds of images in a Google search.) “Bushing” is the word I should have been searching. Now I just need to scale it from 25 to 23.5mm.

I had never seen that…I like it.

Scale it?? Awwwww come on, test out those CAD skills this is a good one to learn on. speaking of learning I should try and figure out openscad to make some parametric parts.

Awesome!! Can’t wait to print these.