Software for playlists?

I am currently running octoprint with my sandart table, and it works fine, but I really want a simpler way for my wife to be able to queue up prints and to show her whats running. Does anyone have an idea on how i can do this easily?

Thanks

Jason

I think that was on the design que, just hasn’t been implemented yet.

The closest we got was another arduino that you could load up with an sd card full of gcodes and it would randomize the playback of them. No display though. Karl had it on his github and I pushed some changes.

I created a file on my SD card that runs a bunch of gcode files in a set sequence and then manually set the sequence to alternate between ‘start at 0,0’ and ‘start in the center’ scripts. Nothing more automated than that yet though. I needed to have it run for about 16 hours at a stretch and allow one of the workers to launch it from the display menu.

You can copy/paste the gcode, just copy the erase/clear code and insert it in the text file, between the different designs…once it get’s done running…just restart the gcode, with a large enough file…the file can be as big as you want it I believe…

I believe Marlin now has a setting for LCD sequential file execution, as well as an easy, rerun last file.