(SOLVED) I can not find COMPLETE printer setting for how to print my mpcnc parts

I printed the foot and took it to Menards to get the correct 3/4" conduit. I thought I was sitting pretty and had it all figured out. Then I printed the whole set. Looked gorgeous. Finally went to do initial assembly and to my horror, I had somehow switched to a Burly F download that I also had on my computer. I have a full set all the 3D printed parts for someone in Europe!

1 Like

Whoops!

Well I still haven’t had the opportunity to assemble my cnc yet. Heck, I haven’t been able to clear a spot in the shop for it much less build or assemble anything yet. I did model and print a rudimentary mid span support. Not as fancy as some guys and there’s at least one thing I’d change if I were to do it again. Yes, I know it’s silly to make my own design when several have designed working parts and shared the files. I look at it as practice with fusion. Plus I wanted it to secure the conduit both up and down. The carriage bolt needs to be cut to length yet but it looks good enough for me.

i.meant to add these too.