Some bearings not making contact with conduit

After my last post here (shuddering issues) I re-tensioned the center assembly and rollers of my new Burly build. I made everything as loose as possible, and then to get the center close to square I had to tighten the Tension Bolts A pretty tight. Otherwise all the nuts/bolts are pretty loose, and the machine draws pretty smooth lines now on further tests.

The thing is, each roller has one bearing that isn’t making contact with the conduit. Likewise, each of the XY pieces in the center has at least one bearing not making contact. I believe on the rollers I could crank down the tension bolts so they all make contact, but I’m afraid at that point they’ll be too tight and introduce shudder again. Same for the center assembly.

If the machine seems to work, should I just ignore this? I looked at past forum posts about this and the strongest suggestion was problems with the prints, but I don’t see any obvious skewing or anything in my parts, and I used calipers to compare various points on them with my old parts I got from the v1 store, and they seem to be identical. Any ideas?