Hello everyone! Sorry if maybe I repeat a post that has already been written by others.
I am waiting to receive the parts to build the Lowrider2 and the MPCNC Primo. I have already purchased the makita and the tips of Amana Tools for the work that I have to do with these two machines. I still have difficulty understanding which are the software use processes that must be followed as in the past I used Fusion360 to work, but I would like to change optics and adapt to what is better for the two machines. I try to express myself in steps and ask you if they are correct or if I am doing something wrong, as hardware I have the Rambo on both machines:
- Step 1 - Upload the DXF into ESTLCAM
- Step 2 - I assign the machinings by matching the correct cutters
- Step 3 - Save the work as a CNC Program
- Step 4 - I open ESTLCAM CNC Controller and load my saved program
- Step 5 - I move the axis to identify the zero piece from which to start the work using the Tiny Touch Plate V1
- Step 6 - Start processing
Regarding step 4, can I use ESTLCAM Controller with the license or do I have to buy dedicated hardware?
Thanks so much everyone for the help / feedback