Stepper driver not having enough power

I bought a lowrider2 kit with a Rambo 1.4 and for some reason one of the z axis does not have enough power when it rises. not always in the same place or with the same interval. there is no problem with any other drivers I have noticed
at first I thought it could be a bent lead screw. but it is not.

If I just put one finger on the bottom of the steel pips and give a very light pressure while it z axis is going up. the problem disappears. so it seems that there are not enough forces to lift one side.

There is no problem down and I have gone through everything to see if there should be anything I have not assembled incorrectly.

is it something a warranty covers or is there a simple solution?

thanks in advance.

Update. I just went through everything again. without finding any errors. and on that occasion I moved my router to the left side of the table. after which the same problem with the z axis occurred there and in the right side where problem has originally been, disappeared.
So it certainly suggests that there is a problem with power in the stepper drivers.

I have used the included power supply, but changed the plug to the EU version. could it be a problem? after which we use with 230 volts in Denmark.

I have mounted my Makita rt0700c router but it should not be so heavy that it should make a difference when using a Dewalt

How are you r Z steppers wired to the control board?

The RAMBo 1.4 has 2 Z motor sockets. YOU SHOULD NOT USE BOTH. These are wired in parallel, which means that each socket gets 1/2 the current. our Z motors should either be wired in series, or you should use 2 different drivers (IE: LR_Dual firmware).

I use them both as I thought that was what I need to do when I want to use dual endstops.

If I want to use dual endstops. do I need to install another firmware and how do I set up the Z axis stepper drivers?

Thank you very much for the quick reply

Addon: quick side question - I also have a Z probe. do I need to change anything in the firmware to connect it?

Take a close look at this page. The second Z stepper needs to be plugged into E1. The two Z plugs are wired in parallel to the same driver and therefore split the power going to each stepper.

As for the Z probe, you don’t have to change anything in the firmware, but you must use a G38 instead of G28 to probe downward. On the LowRider, the Z homing using G28 (which is used to probe on the MPCNC), is reserved for homing the Z axis up to square the Z axis. You need to use a G38 probing command for probing downward. Search for G38 on the page I linked above.

many thanks it worked