Storage ideas

I randomly stumbled on this chanel: https://www.youtube.com/c/김팀장크래프트/videos. He does amazing things, mainly storage, and nearly always with cylinders as crucial parts. Really interesting and unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

Goldmine!

Most definitely. He usually posts the parts and measurements and they are really easy to machine with a CNC. He does it all by hand like a pro. :sweat_smile:

Yea, I follow him. He has some really cool ideas. I like that he shows the screwups.

This afternoon I am going to start a thread where everyone can post his three favourite woodworkers on youtube. Then I am going to make a list with little introductions on what to expect. I think a lot of the great ones fly under my radar because they are not in my suggestion algorithms. :smiley:

1 Like

Only three…? wow, that’s gonna be tough to shorten the list… lol

The topic is open and I learned that counting to three is hard. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Easy now i thought about it…
Etc…

See easy… :laughing:

Yeah, thank Wittgenstein for that kind of numbering, introduced in the Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.

1 Like

Cheers for recommending Dekay’s Crafts channel, lots of interesting projects possible with a CNC. Very inspiring, however…

His awesome content has diminished my sense of achievement when my Storage Idea was to just densely pack a bunch of Sterilite containers onto a HomeDepot HDX shelf with casters.

1 Like