So actually got “My Precious” to move in all three directions and the correct directions! This is too much fun. Made my wife come down to see but I just don’t she was as excited. Serial wiring looks a mess and if the cats around he wants to help me un-tangle. Anyway so questions.
My system all from V1
- Primo Kit and motors
- Switch option but I also ordered separately the series wiring
- BTT SKR Pro 1.2
- BTT TFT35 E3 V3
- The Drivers that came TMC2209
- The (V1) computer power adapter spliced into the two power supplies
Okay once I flashed the TFT and the controller it really took a turn for the positive. Looks great now.
- I got my belts on which was so fun. I had to sand the belt tension parts but no big deal.
- Tip: Use an angled dental type prob/pick an pre=place push the belt through and lift up.
- Cut my first one about an inch too short, learned longer is better
- Actually wired it up with the series wire and will save the dual-stop cable for later.
- My TFT works in the classic mode pretty well but when I try to establish home she takes off toward the 0,0 corner. I stop it by reseting before any collision. How do I set home?
- On the touch screen mode which looks so great, it says “no printer found” and does nothing. Icons look awesome but no movement.
- Do I need to keep the Micro-SD on the SKR Pro once I flash?
- I like this V1 forum and the help. How does this differ from the FaceBook V1 site?
- Is there a external program I can use to control the CNC with a notebook? Do I just plug into he USB slot?
Thanks to all that helped get me this far!