SWMN Build

My only regret is that there were not more parts to put together. Everything fit together so well I couldn’t put it together wrong if I tried(and believe me I tried several times). I have not had that much fun putting something together in a long time. So thank you Ryan.

I put my MPCNC together in my kitchen as the -15 degree weather was a little to cold for even my MN blood to handle out in the garage. The picture I have of it are with the wires unhooked and sitting on the basement floor(Pics or it didn’t happen right?). I also printed out the crown using Ryan’s provided gcode on the build page. I do think I have something messed up somewhere and I think it could be with the belts maybe? The lines, especially the curved ones, are kinda stair steppy. Any Ideas?

EDIT: Also the whole think kinda ‘vibrates’ when it moves… Maybe this is only because the table could be shaky?

2 Likes

Looks good

Hard to say really, once you screw it down and try again on a smooth surface it will probably be great!

My spoil board is not level at all so there is a lot of depth variation but on the whole for a second try I think it turned out OK. I got a bit from a big box store that I am going to try to use to flatten everything out. Other than that the machine worked beautiful!

EDIT: Also you were right Ryan. After bolting the machine down all the little wiggles stopped! Thanks again for such an amazing piece of hardware!

2 Likes