Thank you Jeff

Thank you for all that you do El Jeffe (@jeffeb3)!!

25 Likes

Jeffe Jeffe JEFFE JEFFE (you should all be standing and chanting)Jeffe, jeffe!

Dude is a machine. He always beats me to the punch these days, and always with the positive attitude! Amazing Work Heffe!

12 Likes

@jeffeb3 is obviously an alias for a cadre of forumites. No way one man with a day job and kids is so prolific and all around knowledgeable…still deserve the chant though. 8^)

Jeffe Jeffe JEFFE JEFFe Jeffe jeffe!!!

3 Likes

Thanks you all.

5 Likes

Am still a newbie to this forum but am astounded by the knowledge on here and seems that @jeffeb3 is the man. Thanks bud

3 Likes

Polite and helpful indeed!

3 Likes

Jeff is the very opposite of a trolling/brigading community. He is a one man band, a super friendly guy and super knowledgeable.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think Jeffe deserves a beer.

6 Likes

I think Jeff is really Q or Q is really Jeff

5 Likes

Ohhh I always wanted to see the continuum

@jeffeb3 you are pretty awsome!!!

JEFFE JEFFE JEFFE JEFFE JEFFE JEFFE JEFFE!!!

3 Likes

This is the reason I’m a donor for him for months now on GitHub. The dude just gives and gives, and my philosophy is to give back to those who add value to my life. Thanks for your commitment to the community and the cause @jeffeb3

4 Likes

I remember thinking I had beat him to respond to a post once only to see his answer pop up while I was still typing.

2 Likes

It’s like a race for me. If I see his little icon pop up I just hit send to beat him to the punch, then edit it!!! :rofl:

It is a little weird for me now. I used to reply to every single thread, then it was read every single thread, and reply to some. Now things move so fast, and you all are so amazing I can’t keep up with any of it. I have to skim and just gives likes to posts as I read them.

3 Likes

The truth is that he deserves all the ovations, every time I have had setbacks he is always there, and I see him helping in almost every publication.

You are great Jeff

4 Likes