That was fun. Now what do I do with it?

Great, I will look for it in the morning then. Thanks.

I had the discussion in another thread about the amount of deflection on the cutter when the dust extraction is too tall. I have mine supported at the top and bottom of the Z assembly. You are quite right that having it on the XY bracket it the correct way…still would have liked it to move with the z though. A dilemma I will ponder further upon. Maybe i can find a way to get the best of both.

Thanks for sharing your files.

I think you may have offended Thingiverse. :smile: :smile:They still have not posted your designs as at 14:35 Thursday.

The files are there now.

Got it. Yep. Will stick them on the printer tonight. Thank you.

Nice work, my project has been on hold these few monthes but the idea was a fold up table (4 feet and wheels or more like a shelf on a wall, not decided yet).
Did you experiment stability issue during carving?

I have “carved” a couple of projects and I didn’t see any stability issues. I did build a very stiff table top with 2 legs that don’t have wheels and locking wheels on the other 2 corners. If you have limited space, this seems to be a good compromise.

Thanks,
Space is always an issue and I want to be able to put the CNC away when I work on other project.
I guess I’ll use wood for the table but steel for the feet, mainly because of the price/availability here in France.