Trouble in lowrider controls

Hi everybody.
I have trouble with the LowRider control. I hope everyone can help me fix it. I do everything according to the instructions and use the ramp 1.4. when I test with each x, y, z axis it works normally. but when I install all 3 axes and control it, it only works 2 axes. when I run the x and y axes first to the z axis it doesn’t work. also if I run the x and z axes the y axis doesn’t work and if I run the y and z axes then the x axes will be the same. I’m new to arduino, so I don’t understand arduino.
I hope everyone can help fix it

What are you using to control it? Lcd or ?

I use repetier host and lcd to control it but both have the same error. I can’t upload the video for you to see better. Hope you help

Are you using endstops?
If so issue an M119 in Repetier to make sure some of them arent triggered. Triggered endstops can cause really strange behavior.

100% on the connections to the steppers, and the board?

I don’t use endstop. and I also chose firmware that doesn’t use endstop
I don’t know how to handle it

I think the code is faulty. When I install each shaft and run it is completely normal but when I install all 3 axes, it can run any 2 axes and 1 axis will have problems

The only thing I can think of is a Power supply issue. If possible check the voltage on each motor driver when powered.

1 Like

What if you take out the X and Y drivers and then use repetier to move x, then, y, then Z? If it still can’t move Z, I suspect something is up with the software. Not sure what though, that is totally new to me.

I tried running VSCode to test PlatformIO and here are the results. I don’t understand how to fix it

Can you scroll the bottom window (TERMINAL) up? Only the first 1-3 errors are really helpful.

Also, that code is pretty old. There is a V1CNC_Ramps_Dual configuration in the newer MarlinBuilder repo:

That still isn’t the error. You have to go all the way to the first error. It should be red. They sometimes cascade, so the first error is what you have to fix, and the next 20 are errors because it couldn’t figure out the first error.

But really, maybe we should back up. What are you trying to do? The code striaght from github should compile fine.

Blockquote
I’m sorry
I downloaded from Link github…CHOOSE_VERSION on the website
Now can I download the new firmware and overwrite the old firmware

Move the old one (or delete it) before putting the new one there. You don’t want to mix them at all. They do change a lot.

I’m a newbie so I don’t know how to delete it. Can you guide me.
Thanks you very much

Oh. Nevermind. I just meant the folder on your comouter. You don’t have to worry about deleting it on the ramps.

I have to delete the library on my computer, right?