Tubing doesn’t fit

Just bought my 3/4 tubing (precisely .750) and it is way too small for all the fittings of the 3D printed parts. P.s I did buy the 3/4 3D printed kit. Am I missing something ?

Did you buy electrical conduit or 3/4" tube? They are not the same. You need 3/4 conduit.

1 Like

It’s DOM tubing. 3/4 is 3/4??

Conduit is measured by ID not OD. I did my best to mention this in several places on the parts pages.

You can get a 3/4 EMT conduit version, 25mm OD version, or 25.4mm OD version. Three versions.

Yeah it seems I didn’t read that part so now I’m down $130 on tubing I can’t use. No big deal my buddy is an electrician and just got a ton of 3/4 conduit for me so I’m not that worried about it. Thanks ryan I’ll try to read a little better next time lol

2 Likes

Sorry Dude, It happens. I do try my best to make it clear but it does get passed up. Sorry again.

2 Likes

Ouch

1 Like

Hey my pipe is slightly too big. Do you know if I have to slightly bend the feet for the pipe to fit. I saw right on the pipe 3/4” EMT conduit. Maybe it’s slightly different in Canada but most things are the same in both countries so I’m not too sure. It really is close the pipe fits in the slight bevel on each hole.
Thanks in advance

Like is it a snug fit. I was able get it on maybe paranoid. It’s more making sure the rails slide properly

It should be quite tight. I usually have to put a small bevel on the tubes to get them to fit the first time.

1 Like

Ok cool thanks

1 Like