Two bearings loose on the middle assembly

Hi, anybody as this bearings loose and any idea to adjust them? Thanks

Did you fully assemble the Z axis and make the bars parallel like the instructions?

No, because, I haven’t the bottom piece(std tool mount), since was doing the multi extruder one.

At bottom is using a copy of the lower Z mount for testing. But, what is strange, is that is the same hole, since the pieces are installed mirrored. Its ABS and the outmost Z bearings flex a little when inserting the Z assembly.

But is solid as a rock. I could say ABS is usable for MPCNC but tricky to print and smells bad… lots of acetone slurry :smiley:

It’s a lovely toy U gave us Vicious!

Thanks for the compliments.

I wouldn’t worry to much about the bearing thing until you get all the pieces. Then go step by step following the instructions and you should be okay. The center is a tricky piece and needs to get assembled in the right order.

The z bearings should and will flex. They have to move. Each part has a bearing group that moves to compensate for alignment and conduit surface finish.

ABS is tricky and can shrink in a bad way…

Each part has a bearing group that moves to compensate for alignment and conduit surface finish.

Wow! That’s important stuff. Thank you.