UltiMaker boards in stock

I haven’t seen anything in the news section about when the UltiMaker control boards will be available. Is there an estimate on this?

When you want to check the status of parts click the ‘contact’ link on the home page. Right now it says those boards are ordered/paid/shipped but subject to shipping delays.

There are also the notifications from the shop page for the item you want.

The rambo boards just sold out yesterday, we went through 4 cases. More are ordered, waiting for them to be made.

Thanks for letting me know about that feature, I hadn’t noticed it!

Hi there,

Is it possible to pay for the Rambo 1.4 board and have it shipped when in stock? I don’t want to miss out on the next batch! Talking of which, is there an ETA?

Sorry they have been on order for quite some time. Apparently Ulimachine has expanded there capacity but are still behind on production. I am not willing to do pre orders at this time. I should have SKR pro’s for sale in the near futur.

Ok no worries.

Would I be right in saying that if I want to carry out tool changes mid job I’ll need a dual end stop setup and corresponding board?

I wouldn’t say need, but they might come in handy. Depends on how flexible your fingers/wrists/elbows are, and how many are double jointed and/or prehensile. :slight_smile:

Sounds like I’ll benefit then! I paused a print earlier and despite not touching anything position related still managed to get it a few steps out of line…