I’ve had the parts printed for a year or so, even got a lead screw, but then it all just sat in my basement. Then I got a wild hair, an Amazon GC, and voila! I have a Ramps 1.4 board w/LCD screen and endstops, picked up some conduit and rounded out my collection of nuts and bolts, and I have a GT2 belt and pully set coming in the mail today with more hardware coming tomorrow…
Of course, I see that there are now “Burly” center pieces to be printed! Well alright! I’m on it!
28 hours later, I have two Burly XY pieces! Looking good! But… When I sliced them, I didn’t change the infill. So they’re nice, light 20% infill pieces… Oy… I think I’ll reprint the Z Axis pieces next, with the correct infill.
Need to get wiring supplies, X and Y steppers, and pull the trigger on a spindle (be that a trim router of some sort, or a dedicated spindle).
I’ll get pics up as I get useful assemblies built. Plan is for a 34"x34" overall footprint with about a 5" Z build height.