Updated Corner Parts

If nothing else, can you make the new / improved parts available individually for those of us who do not have printers and want to make some updates. I was debating between a printer and this MPCNC, and this won as my immediate needs/wants are achievable with the MPCNC. Some day I may get a printer.

Just waiting on a few things (completing a bunch of business travel) before I purchase the bundles.

If I do it that way I am worried about problems popping up and not knowing what is causing them. This lets me trouble shoot one piece at a time.

I hope

Not a bad Idea.

Getting my parts together to build my MPCNC. Figured I might as well try out these new corners. First parts are done and came out very nice! Fit is perfect on my 3/4 EMT that measured at 23.4-23.5mm. Just hoping you have the new middle ready by the time I’m ready to print those parts too.

Aww, you got one of the cool printers! Got to see one at MRRF. That’s the first time I’ve seen barrel magnets.

Reprinted bottom clamps in green petg. Much better! Haven’t run it yet, need to cad up something to cut, but not sure what yet…

Sweet, Glad to hear it. I have no idea what to do about the feet yet but they need an update as well.

Thanks for trying out the corners, do they seem better? Like, more square and much less tension with the screws to keep it tight?

Yeah, the feet are tough. I have faith you will do something awesome. Don’t disappoint me. :slight_smile:

I think I have that same PETG. Is that from microcenter? I haven’t opened it yet.

Have you seen this website? They have free plans for CNC’ed furniture. I’m going to make the zip tie chair at some point. The price is what it would cost for someone near you to make it:
https://www.opendesk.cc/object-guerilla/zip-tie-lounge-chair

Hahah…no pressure

I have not seen that before, Awesome. I think I finally have a use for a large machine. Now I just need a bigger work space.

Adding to thingiverse and working on assembly updates.

Holding up fairly well so far!! Really like the integrated zip tie attach points.

I’m going to print a set and install them. I like square!

Sweet…glad I hadn’t gotten to those yet…but you say you’re redoing the middle Z???

You’re killing me man. I JUST finished them last night.

Good thing I hadn’t printed these yet! But did I read you’re re-designing the middle Z??

You’re killing me man, I literally JUST finished printing them last night.

Well its been about 6 months on the current corner, and I Have never really been to happy with them. Even now I might make a cover for them.

The z axis is over a year old, and the center has only had the middle z rigid part added in the last year. so here is where the new one is at, now. https://www.v1engineering.com/forum/topic/updated-center-parts/

First of all, Vicious1, I’m greatly impressed by what you have designed. The MPCNC is a great piece of work! …and still, you are dedicated to improving this great machine for all of us to enjoy. Kudos to you!

Looks good, the rigid middle Z’s are still part of this though correct?

Just about done printing this and from what I’m seeing the rigidity add on will no longer be necessary and they may not fit the bolt patterns since it’s no longer offset