Using EstlCAM to run MPCNC Problems

Hello All
Last nigh I though I would be smart and use ESTLCAM to run my MPCNC.

Fail!!!

And to make it worce, (As a Warning to others that may wan to tey it) It reflashed my RAMBO, So I have needed to spend the morning learning how to reflash. (Think its done now but need to reconnect to the machine)

So has anybody else made this work? is it better than repetier-Host?

Estlcam is only for making the Gcode, you do not control the machine with it, to control the machine without an LCD I suggest repetier host.

Start here, https://docs.v1engineering.com/software/

Cheers Ryan

I have been, but didnt like swaping from one to the other, and EstlCAM says it can do it, So why not try :slight_smile:

In the learning phase I like t try different things. I do however appreciate you have already done this on our behalf, and I thank you for that, But I like to tinker…

Yeah to make estlcam control your machine you need to use their firmware and I suspect it only supports a small number of board driver combinations.

Not on a rambo, he wants an Uno based board.

Did you get it to reflash? I did the same as you and now I can’t get it back to working even though I’ve reflashed with marlin software. Any help would be appreciated.
Never mind . Right after posting this I found that I was flashing the wrong firmware. I apologize for not investigating enough before posting.

No need to apologize! Post more! Ask more! Tell more! Show more!

Welcome to the crew!