V1Pi questions

First off thank you Jeff for the awesome V1Pi setup. I cant seem to leave things alone and want to try different thinks all the time.

First question is if I put a screen on the pi also can i send a file from my pc to cnc.js running on the pi then start the file while I am at the primo? I have a 7"touch screen and Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

Second question is I have a pi to skr adapter made for RepRap that i would like to use instead of a usb. would this be possible. Here are some pics of the adapter

There is a port for running RepRap on the skr that i might try in the future. i just love how easy it is to change settings.
Thanks for any help

Maybe? I don’t think it is in memory, but you can set up a watch folder and put the file there. But then at the pi you will need to run a web browser with either the full interface, or just the tablet pendant. It will be a bit complicated.

I doubt it. I have no idea about reprap firmware, but I really don’t see why you would want that many pins. You can use the built in serial pins, which are only two wires and a ground. But that just seems like a harder to use usb cable to me. Usb is the way to go.