What are you making for Christmas gifts this year?

I am looking for gift ideas for my kids and my grandkids.

2 Likes

This is something I should start thinking about. I’ve had so much going on I haven’t really had a chance.

I’m in hopes I can finally get my LR3 plasma cutter finished. Then I will have both CNC router, CNC laser, and CNC plasma cutter options available to me.

I did purchase some metal and have a plan to make a wall hanging sign (gift) out of the plasma cut metal for a friend. I’m also kind of in hopes that I can take some orders to sell some of them as a money maker on the side.

My daughter has started taking music courses where they learn rythm and percussion playfully (she is 5). I asked the teacher why they werend using a Cajon, because they sound so great and she said she didn’t like the kids looking down while playing. So I designed a Cajon that you can flip and use some legs to use it nearly like a Conga. I don’t know if that turns out well, but if it does, I am going to post the plans. :slight_smile:

Besides that, look at the Bee-Board, or make some coasters with inlays. Some pencil boxes maybe? I have a good dfx for that. :smiley:

2 Likes

Any chance you would share the pencil case dxf?

Thanks!

I would love to try a pencil box. Can you please share the plans?

Hey, here is the box: A pencil case. Again - #5 by Tokoloshe

The picture in the thread was done with the old template, these are new cases:

I am planing to do some from ash and maple next, but didn’t have the time. :frowning:

1 Like

This is great! Very nice work. thank you.

2 Likes

You are welcome. The boxes are old enough to not have Youtube Videos as a how-to. :slight_smile: So if you have got any questions about toolpaths etc., ask away.

1 Like

I have got another present prepared for you: Rocket Shelf

1 Like

Thanks. That’s great!

2 Likes