What connectors are these?

I saw this on my Facebook and was curious as to what type of connectors these are.

I figured you guys (my fellow league of geeks) were my best shot.

It would be easier to click the link. They look like XT connectors though. I do like that they’re solderless.

You need an account to click the link

So wait, do you get 30 pieces…or 10?

EDIT: So here is the description…

Rated Amp : 10A
Rated Voltage : 300V
Wire cross section: 22-20AWG
Working environment: moisture-proof ventilation -20 ° C ~ 60 ° C
Quantity : 10pcs/30pcs Connector10

Nothing on what “type” connector they are.

And they’re now $3 for 10, or $7 for 30.

EDIT: Found more info HERE.

From the ‘more info’ link they post this -

Reusable Time < 3 times

So it begs the question if you cannot reliably connect and disconnect the male and female halves more than twice why not just solder the wires together and be done with it?

Reusable time < 3 times… I guess I expect nothing less from wish.com

Simply getting them from wish.com is an achievement. Having them work is another step forward and then using it again is akin a the moon shot for wish. I have had nothing but trouble from them and don’t use them. YMMV.

Rob

1 Like

I would guess that applies to attaching to the wires, not the connectors attaching. But it would be easier to know if you had them in your hand.

Looks like a plug version of these: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F3HVQ2Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I’ve used these and they work well. Little bit of a pain to get everything lined up correctly but once it’s done, they work just fine. The ability to disconnect them would be great.

You were soooooooo close!
https://www.amazon.com/Pluggable-Connectors-Universal-Terminals-Wire-Stripping/dp/B07PRZMYD4/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=Tyumen&qid=1600522273&sr=8-9

Oh, I like those connectors and have just the LED strip for them.

Thx.

Rob

Fairly bad reviews

Just imagine the reviews for dupont connectors :stuck_out_tongue:

And fairly pricey…why not just use wago connectors?

Wago doesn’t make a plug/socket model. They will eat the wires after a few dozen open closes.

I bought a bunch of micro fit 3.0 supplies for the voron project. I am trying to be optimistic that I’ll have more luck with them than the molex connectors for pc power supplies. But yeah, nice to be able to disconnect stuff easily.